Last Updated On September 06, 2018
- The caffeine and theophylline in Jin Jun Mei tea have diuretic effect, which is used to treat edema and stagnation of water. The antidetoxification and diuretic effect of black tea sugar can be used to treat acute jaundice hepatitis.
- Jin Jun Mei tea has a small amount of caffeine, which has strong heart, spasmodic and relaxing smooth muscles. It can relieve bronchial spasm and promote blood circulation. It is a good auxiliary drug for bronchial asthma, cough relieving, expectorant and myocardial infarction.
- Polyphenols and vitamin C of Jin Jun Mei tea have the role of blood circulation to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Polyphenols and tannic acid of Jin Jun Mei tea has effect on bacteria, bacterial proteins can be solidified and will kill bacteria. It can be used for the treatment of intestinal diseases, such as cholera, typhoid, dysentery, enteritis and so on. Skin sores, festering injuries, broken skin, wash the affected area with tea, there are anti-inflammatory. Using tea to treat oral inflammation, ulceration, throat swelling and pain, also has a certain effect.
- Caffeine, inositol, folic acid, pantothenic acid and aromatic substances and other compounds in Jin Jun Mei tea, can regulate fat metabolism.
- Jin Jun Mei contains fluoride, fluoride ions and teeth of calcium has a great affinity, can become a more difficult to dissolve in acid “fluorapatite.”